Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology
Main / Institutes / Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology / Department of Science, Monitoring and International Cooperation
The purpose of the department - integrate the science and education, improving the efficiency of scientific and innovative activities, ensuring the fullest use and development of the scientific potential of the institute`s employees and students.
- organization of research work of students, research work of masters, research work of doctors: planning, conducting and monitoring of educational and research work;
- increasing the involvement of students in scientific research, expanding the scope of individual work with the most talented students, providing them with support along the bachelor`s - master`s - doctoral program trajectory;
- establishing contacts with other organizations (international, national, regional);
- attracting foreign and domestic scientists from other organizations to conduct scientific research;
- conclusion of contracts with research bases (schools, colleges, kindergartens, etc.);
- implementation of tasks for conducting significant scientific events;
- increasing the level of organization of research activities in the educational process;
- introduction and commercialization of the results of scientific research in pedagogical and non-pedagogical specialties.
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Communication channels for higher and postgraduate education of MES RK: