«Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University» NSJC (hereinafter - the University) announces competition for the following vacancies:
1) Director of the Institute of Philology;
2) Deputy Director for Educational Work of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology;
3) Deputy Director for Educational Work of the Institute of History and Law;
4) Deputy Director for social-educational work of the Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics;
5) Deputy Director for socio-educational work of the Sorbonne-Kazakhstan Institute
Requirements for participants in the competition:
Deputy Director for Educational Work - higher and (or) postgraduate education, degree of Candidate or Doctor of Sciences, academic rank and work experience in a managerial position or in the specialty in educational organizations not less than 3 years.
Deputy Director for Social and Educational Work - higher and (or) postgraduate education, academic degree of Master, work experience in a managerial position or in the specialty in the organizations of education not less than 3 years.
According to the results of the competitive selection, the competition commission has the right to recommend applicants who have not passed the competition, for admission to the personnel reserve of the University in another category of managerial positions from among the administrative and managerial staff.
If you are interested in participating in the competition, please send your documents by September 26, 2022.
Contest documents can be submitted in scanned version to e-mail: email@example.com, and also are accepted by hand to the address: 13 Dostyk avenue, Almaty city (room 103, 1st floor), on workdays from 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Date, venue and format of the competition will be announced additionally.
Contact phones: 8(727)291-82-57.
Persons wishing to participate in the competition must apply:
2) copies of diplomas of higher education, academic and academic degree (if any), document of academic title (if any) and originals for verification;
3) presentation of projects (electronically, up to 5 slides), reflecting the following themes:
1) «General vision of the Institute for the next 3 years»;
2) «Innovations in academic activities»;
3) «Development of scientific activities»;
4) «Modernisation and design of educational programmes» (for directors and deputy directors for academic work);
«New Approaches to Organising Educational Activities» (for Deputy Heads of Social and Educational Work).
General requirements for the presentation: average time for 1 (one) presentation should not exceed 7 minutes, recommended font size ≥ 20.
The contestant is entitled to provide additional information concerning his/her education, work experience, professional level (list of scientific publications, recommendations from the management of the previous place of work), etc.
* In the case of the competition, a complete list of documents must be submitted.