The main directions of the Department are:
- Coordinating the processes of developing the Development Strategy and Implementation Plan of the university development strategy, monitoring and analyzing their implementation;
- Coordination of work on the participation of the university in world rankings;
- Risk assessment of strategic goals and objectives.
The main functions of the Department are:
- Establishing the Development Strategy and Implementation Plan of the university development strategy.
- The creation of a University Development Strategy.
- The development of critical strategic development documents.
- Keeping a grip on the achievement of strategic objectives (inspection of the Strategy, monitoring of the plan for implementing the objectives of the Development Strategy and the Implementation Plan of the University, the sustainability of the functioning of the strategy processes).
- Controlling the implementation of the Development Strategy in the university`s structural divisions.
- Consulting services on the University Development Strategy are provided to structural divisions.
- Qualitative monitoring of the Implementation Plan of the university development strategy.
- Organization and coordination of work on the university`s participation in world rankings (institutional, subject, in terms of employability, etc.).
- Risk evaluation and risk management.