Frequently Asked Questions FAQ?
1. How many points do I need to score to pass the TOEFL ITP exam?
For admission to the Master`s program, you must score at least - 543 points
For admission to the Doctoral program, you must score at least - 460 points
2. Is it true that the TOEFL certificate is only in demand/is ranked in America?
It`s a delusion. The TOEFL certificate, along with IELTS, is recognized and accepted by higher education institutions, international companies and migration services in the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, as well as in many non-English-speaking countries.
3. When will I get a certificate?
The report on the results is released in 3-4 weeks from the date of the test.
You will receive your certificate in 4 weeks.
4. How much does the exam cost?
- The exam will be held inoffline format.
- Subsequent exams will be held as applications are received and the cost of the exam will be 40,000 tenge + certificate (5,000 tenge).
- For students and academic staff of KazNPU- 35,000 tenge + certificate (5.000 tenge)
5. When and where can I pass the exam?
The exam will be held in offline format, at the Abai KazNPU University
Steps to pass the exam:
1. Register on the site
2. The coordinator will contact you and add to the general chat in WhatsApp. (Important! If you decide to pass the exam for sure, do not leave the group)
3. Make payment for the exam
4. Send a payment receipt and certificate to the coordinator.
You can find out more information by writing to email@example.com
6. How do I pay for the test?
1) You can pay through the Kaspi.kz application
Payments → education → payment for universities → Abai KazNPU.
2) You can make a payment by transfer through any bank using the following details:
NJSC "Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University"
7. What do you need to sign up for the test?
To pass the test, you will need:
a copy of identity card;
Coordinator: Bekbanova Nargiza
30/1, Kazybek Bi, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Building of the Department for International Cooperation
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Сitizen reception on personal matters
Center of Excellence and Distance Education
Scientific publications of the University